November 3, 2009

Chit Chat


SO you should all know about my BFF by now.

If not...1... 2... 3...

Well we talk about once or twice a week, and tonight's conversation took a unexpected turn.

So my friend likes to kiss, (something we can all agree on right?). I have always identified myself as a member of the VL (virgin lips) club. I have never kissed a girl (minus the truth or dare games when I was younger) so I always said I was a member, even though I had kissed boys (but the club is about kissing girls).

Well tonight J asked me if I had ever kissed guys!!!! I giggled... which is always a guilty signal, so of course she wanted details.

Eventually we talked about kissing techniques and what we liked the most. We shared some ideas of what guys like (since we both like kissing guys).

It was a conversation I had never imagined having with J, but we both admitted it was a lot of fun. I suppose this means more chit chats about this topic and others similar in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your friend backing out. I guess it's the risk of coming out. I still admire your courage and hope you don't regret doing it.

    ReplyDelete