August 4, 2009

More Than You Ever Wanted To Know

**UPDATED 8-8-09**
FYI- I will update this post whenever more questions come in.

Whats this post about?
From my ask me post.
----------
From Joe-

Have you ever been in love with a man? Answer-

No. I thought I was beginning to like guys, but nothing ever came of it, and it was more of a short lived crush.

----------
From Hidden-What are your 5 favorite (life-changing, biggest impact) books of all time?

Answer:

I HATE READING! My mother and Grandmother shake their heads in shame that they did not do more to nurture my love of books. So I'd have to say NONE. Sorry to disappoint.

----------

From Matt:

I'd like to hear about your favorite dinner party experience. "Dinner party" may be interpreted loosely.

Answer:

Not sure what you meant by allowing me to interpret loosely? (hidden sexual untertone maybe?) My oldest brother brought over a new girlfriend when I was just a wee little lad. I am the youngest of my family, and I was sitting right next to her, and I farted. I denied it, but it seems to be a favorite topic of discussion at family get-togethers.

I suppose that's not my favorite though. I don't have may dinner parties. I'm not sure if I'm understanding what a dinner party is. Anyone can clarify it for me, I'd be more than happy to answer it.

----------
From Jon:

If you could have any X-men power, what would it be and why? And what was the last thing you photographed.

Answer:

I always loved Storm. I had a fascination with natural disasters as a kid, and so I coveted her powers. Last thing I photographed was a wedding this past weekend. I can't wait to move to Portland though and explore the city. Are you up for exploring with me?

----------
From Bravone:

Maybe you have already said this, but what are your goals in life? Occupational? Religious? Educational? Familial? Social? Political?

Answer:I blushed when you said I fascinated you, what about me fascinates you?
I want to own my own graphic design/photography studio and be my own boss, and have two or three employees. I love the church so much, I would love to always be worthy to attend the Temple, but honestly am scared about what else I want in life. Time will tell.

I'm a nerd and love school so much, but I think a BA in Graphic Design will do it for me, plus I'm a tight wade with money so I don't want to pay for more school than that. Family, I love mine, and am not sure if I want kids or not. Social, to love and be loved by everyone I meet. Lastly, Political, I always wanted to be President, but now I would love to be a mayor or governor, but I have to many things in the 'closet' to run for office. :(
----------
From Alan:What music do you love, what do you hate, and why? What music don't you know anything about but might be willing to try out?

Answer:

I love just about everything. I dislike rock, classic rock, and heavy metal. I listen to indie, pop, r&b, some rap, and a tiny bit of country. I LOVE LOVE LOVE orchestral music, and piano music, but most classical pieces I dislike. I don't know much about British or European music, and would love to.

----------
From Abelard Enigma-

What are your long term goals? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? 10 years from now? Answer:

5 years from now I want to be out of school, working for a design firm. Either in the Pacific Northwest, or somewhere near Manchester, New Hampshire. I would like have or have had a relationship with someone I care about. I want to be debt free from school. 10 years from now I want to be thinking and setting into plan opening my own design studio. I want a loft downtown that I designed myself. I would love to be in a steady relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Haha--the invitation to interpret loosely was so that you could fit a wide range of experiences to the phrase.

    No sexual undertones. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, thanks for the clarification, so what is a dinner party definition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well--loosely--I'd say a dinner party is anytime a bunch of friends get together with a meal as the focal point of the evening.

    ReplyDelete