July 4, 2009

Gay Friends


Happy 4th of July!

So I'm moving up to Portland this fall to go to college, and I am wicked excited! It has always been my dream to live downtown in a big city. I am doing student housing, which will put me in a "low-rise" building!

But another thing I am looking forward to is making some gay friends.

Since I am not out and living at home for the summer, it is quite difficult to hang with boys. I have a good gay friend who lives about 30 min. away and its so hard to hang out together. But when I move to and live in Portland I am excited to make some gay friends.

Of course I'm not going to go out drinking and parting all hours, but just chillin' and cruising the town. Hopefully there are some MOHOs in PDX!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sorry it took so long for me to find your blog. Glad I did though. We may not be super close but still in the Great Northwest! We are thinking of having a MOHO get together sometime so if you're at all intrested let us know.

    I'm excited to hear more about you and your journey.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete